Okay, since the last post I have done a little more. The problem with my microATX AthlonXP board was down to the board, not the CPU.
I have built another AthlonXP box, an Athlon64 (939) box, got a Quicksilver which has been upgraded a bit, fixed up the AT box with a 733, and got half way through a IBM PC 300GL upgrade (450MHz P3, 128Mb RAM, 40Gb HDD, WinXP). I've also got remote desktop running between a winXP box and a mac. I've killed the cable on the 21" screen, bought a 19" CRT, sold the Pismo and sold the Athlon64 box. I've also rediscovered strangedogs and flashed a few PC cards to Mac cards.
I think an entry on each of the major things would be appropriate.
No Comments/Pingbacks for this post yet...
Comments are not allowed from anonymous visitors.
This is all about my on going fumblings with hardware. Regular entries should provide an indication of the depths of my obsession.
|<< <||> >>|